Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Under Construction

     So I felt bad getting this blog all set up and not having a post to put there. So here goes, my first public apology to the world wide web. The "About Me" section to the right pretty much sums up what I wanted to do with this blog. I'm still learning the site and how to set all of this up and honestly...I hate the red curtain I used as the background. However I will replace it with something better as soon as I can find or take a photo that will suit my purposes. But just like a movie theater under remodel...I'm trying to make the experience better, so please excuse the mess.

     The good news is, and I think it's good for all of us, is that rather than copping out and putting a post up of something I wrote years ago, I'm actually making an effort to start fresh. I already have my first film to discuss lined up - I just haven't finished writing it yet.  First up will be the 2009 film Grace. It's short but all sorts of messed up.

     To check out a little more about it before I have the first real post ready please follow the link here to find out what Grace is about. I will try to keep it as spoiler free as possible. In the meantime if you think of something you'd be interested to know my opinion on, please leave a comment. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment